Sorry, Yahoo, I Give Up...Rob Hof
I wish I could stick with my trusty MyYahoo to look at all the RSS feeds I want to see, but it's not to be. I've bumped up against the 100-module ceiling for the last time, and there's nothing else to delete to make room for Marc, Danah, Nick, and a bunch of other interesting people whom I somehow missed subscribing to before I ran out of room. So while MyYahoo will remain my home page, I'm afraid that for feeds, I'm back to Bloglines (with some excursions to Rojo and a couple other places that look promising). Unless, of course, Jerry Yang can persuade the powers that be to raise the roof....
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again