On Getting Scooped and Current TV
So, ugh, I was scooped this week by the NYTimes on a story I was working on about Current TV. That's the new cable channel that former VP Al Gore is launching on Monday that wants to democratize TV by getting viewers involved in creating and choosing programs for the channel. There wasn't much room for me to write a business story after what the Times did. And Salon had already done an interesting in-depth story on the gripes among video bloggers about Current TV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day