The sale of MySpace to media giant News Corp. (NWS ) has created a delicate situation for the founders of the wildly popular Web site. MySpace is the leader of a new form of Net-based social interaction in which users form networks of friends by linking to homepages loaded with photos, messages, and streaming music and video.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’