No Time to Smell the Flowers
I'm the co-CEO of Beyond Blossoms, an online flower retailer based in Wilmington, Mass. We sell low-price, farm-fresh bouquets and send them to customers across the U.S. My partner, Josh Grossman, and I co-founded the company in 2003. The idea was born when we needed to write a business plan for an entrepreneurship class as part of our MBA studies at at Babson College in Massachusetts. Without a tech background, we were looking for a consumer product that just about anyone could enjoy. Like Josh always says, "You don't have to convince anybody to like flowers."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet