When a fictional product becomes real, we call it reverse product placement. And what better way to experience this phenomenon than Wonka chocolate bars? (Actually Nestlé.) Also, it might appear strange to have Marshall amplifiers, Oprah and Golf World magazine among the only brands in the film, and it is! But look at that haircut. Is that not strange too? Also, Nike’s swoosh appears to make a small... um... appearance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing