Amazon.com Posts Lower Net
Amazon.com (AMZN ) posted second quarter earnings per share of 12 cents, vs. 18 cents one year earlier, as higher tax expense offset 26% revenue rise. The online retailer sees sales of $1.76 billion to $1.91 billion for the third quarter and $8.275 billion to $8.675 billion for 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline