Pod Slurping To Threaten Security
A new security threat is fast emerging; it's called Pod slurping. What it is: A while back, Abe Usher, whose blog can be found here, wrote a program that allows an iPod digital music player to download more than 20,000 files an hour from any computer it's connected to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts