Perfecting Your Pitch
As a business communications coach, I often meet with small-business owners who struggle to pitch their products and services in a way that engages their listeners. If you fail to grab the attention of your prospects, customers, or colleagues right out of the gate, you'll miss opportunities to generate leads, close sales, and advance your business agenda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy