Talent Goes by the Board
It used to be that top executives at big public companies moved right over to become board members of other big public companies once their management gigs were over. Now an increasing number are choosing to work at private equity firms. Just look at former General Electric (GE ) CEO Jack Welch, who now works for buyout firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. Or ex-IBM (IBM ) chief Lou Gerstner, who's at the Carlyle Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy