GM: Maker of Cheap Cars?David Welch
There's no doubt about it. The employee-price deal General Motors (GM) offered last month was truly brilliant. By selling all cars and trucks at 5% below the list price to the dealer, GM managed a 41% sales increase for the month compared to June, 2004. And sales of GM's large SUVs, like the Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, and GMC Yukon, shot up 75% over the same period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself