For One Hospital Owner, Familiarity in Design Breeds SuccessAlan Joch
Hospitals strive to personalize patient care, but complex regulations and codes make unique health-care architecture a serious challenge. Recently, one large hospital chain began addressing this problem by taking a cookie-cutter approach to the manner in which its facilities are designed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’