Doerr Expresses HimselfJustin Hibbard
Be sure to check out our interview with John Doerr of Kleiner Perkins. In addition to sounding off on his latest investment, Zazzle, and KP's latest investor/advisor, Colin Powell, he discusses his theory about the Internet's next wave: consumers expressing themselves. Sounds like he has taken a particular interest in podcasting lately.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself