A PlanetariumJohn Pastier
Beijing's adventurous new planetarium stands out in a country still adjusting to the idea of Western architectural Modernism. With its compound- curved glass walls and variety of high-tech display spaces, the building projects the progressive, modern image that Beijing hopes to buff when it takes center stage during the 2008 Olympics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash