Does Toilet Paper Have The Right To be Fun?By
Toilet paper is one of those products... I'm not sure we should be seeing truly creative advertising in this segment. I confess that I sort of liked the animated bear-in-the-woods ads the last couple of years from Charmin. But there is something about TP that begs straightforward product attribute advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing