Project Platypus: Reinventing Product Development at Mattel
Ivy Ross is senior vice president, worldwide, girls design and development, at Mattel, Inc. Before coming to Mattel, Ms. Ross held positions at Calvin Klein, Coach, and Swatch, among others. She is also a renowned sculptor. Her own metal work is currently in the permanent collections of museums including The Smithsonian Institute, The Victoria and Albert Museum in London and the Cooper-Hewitt museum in New York. She has received the National Endowment of the Arts fellowship and the Women in Design International award.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap