Intel Net Rises
After the close of trading Tuesday, Intel (INTC ) posted second quarter earnings per share of 33 cents, vs. 27 cents one year earlier, on a 15% revenue rise. The chipmaker cited strong demand for its notebook platforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster