First Albany Raises IBM to Buy
IBM (IBM ) reported second-quarter earnings per share of $1.12, beating the consensus forecast of $1.03 and up from $1.01 a year ago. First Albany upgraded the stock to buy from neutral.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders