Helping Hands for Women's Startups
Veterinarian Jane Linden had long dreamed of opening an animal hospital in Providence, R.I. But the idea of starting her own business -- buying and renovating a property, getting the right equipment, and finding the money to do it all -- was daunting. "I'm a real neophyte in business," says Linden, who specializes in the treatment of small animals. "It was scary thinking about borrowing such a huge sum of money."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day