Out of the darkness came Albus Dumbledore.
I've sometimes thought about hosting a similar exercise on this blog, where everyone is invited to write a news item--or even to collaborate on one--in the style of BusinessWeek. But then I thought that it would feel too much like work. Speaking of BusinessWeek style... When I first arrived at the magazine in the late '80s, there was a grim joke that the standard BusinessWeek keyboard had a key for "irony delete."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones