Terayon Founder's New StartupJustin Hibbard
A source writes in to tell us that Selim (Shlomo) Rakib, co-founder of broadband equipment maker Terayon Communication Systems, is about to raise money for a new startup that will make Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chips. That's all we know for now. Drop us a line if you have more info.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself