Terayon Founder's New StartupJustin Hibbard
A source writes in to tell us that Selim (Shlomo) Rakib, co-founder of broadband equipment maker Terayon Communication Systems, is about to raise money for a new startup that will make Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chips. That's all we know for now. Drop us a line if you have more info.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’