So Much for That iPod SlowdownRob Hof
Apparently, people still can't get enough of Apple's music players, judging from today's earnings report. The company shipped a million more iPods than skeptical analysts expected. Maybe they should put their ears to the ground instead of stuffing them with those famous white buds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting