Apple Profit Surges
After the close of trading Wednesday, Apple Computer (AAPL ) posted third quarter earnings per share of 37 cents, vs. 8 cents one year earlier, on a 75% revenue rise. The company expects fourth quarter revenue of about $3.5 billion and EPS of 32 cents. The shares were up in after hours trading Wednesday after closing the regular session higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day