So usually we go to the beach and for the first day or so, everyone in my family sits on the couch playing these mindbender games that have been left by other renters--you know, the triangle slab of wood and the pegs that you have to jump get rid of, or a few bits of metal that you have to figure out how to detach from one another.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day