Genentech Profit Climbs
Genentech (DNA ) posted second quarter earnings per share (non-GAAP basis) of 30 cents, vs. 19 cents one year earlier, on a 35% rise in operating revenue and 39% higher total product sales.The biotech outfit expects 2005 non-GAAP EPS to increase by more than 35%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt