Coke's Hilltop Remake Ad Falls Short
I like it when an advertiser tries an update of an old idea provided the idea and execution is good. Consider what BMW has done for MINI. I even like the creepy looking "Burger King" who has turned up in BK ads this year. But Coke's remake of its classic 1971 ad, Hilltop, aka "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing," redone as "Chilltop" for Coke Zero, left me cold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts