Apple Wireless? Could Be Fun
Over the past couple of weeks, bloggers like Om Malik and Lasha Krikheli have discussed the possibility of Apple becoming a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), like Virgin Mobile. An MVNO is, basically, a marketing company that sells wireless service running on another operator's network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing