How the Labor Dept. Hires MBAs
Dennis Sullivan has been director of the Office of Workforce Planning & Diversity for the U.S. Labor Dept. in Washington, D.C., since 2001. Sullivan heads departmentwide recruitment efforts for Labor's MBA Fellows Program, a two-year rotational program open each year to 15 graduates of accredited MBA programs who are interested in government work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash