Spag: It's HereRob Hof
A few months ago, we heard predictions that spammers would hit tags, the keywords that people are appending to links, photos, songs, and other stuff on the Web. In fact, people even came up with a name for it: spag. Now, Steve Rubel says spag has arrived. Too bad. Let's hope it can somehow be contained better than spam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing