Oil Stocks: Plenty of Fuel Left
China's government "gets it" far better than Washington when it comes to energy policy. To Stephen Leeb, president of Leeb Capital Management and author of The Oil Factor, that's the real message of the bid by China National Offshore Oil Co. to take over Unocal (UCL ) -- a company also sought by Chevron (CVX ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm