Venture plows into RSS
Lots of comments about the new $100 million venture fund for RSS. Jim Moore explains his thinking. Fred Wilson has his doubts. I abstain from any investment predictions and will only say that all kinds of syndicated info is going to be pushed to us in coming years, much of it in ways still unimagined. Whether RSS will be the crucial technology or a transitory one, I don't know. It's a big deal for investors, but not necessarily for the rest of us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting