Guess How Much These Houses CostBy
How much do these two four-bedroom houses cost?
Clue #1: They're in different cities.
Clue #2: The house in the big picture on top is in Youngstown, Ohio, which is listed by the National Association of Realtors as the cheapest metro area for housing in the U.S.
Clue #3: The house in the little picture on the bottom is in Saratoga, Calif., which is in the San Francisco Bay area, which the NAR says is the metro area with the most expensive housing in the country.
Scroll down for the answers ....
... keep scrolling ...
Hmmmm. Which to buy? On the one hand, just the 5% commission on the Saratoga house would be enough to buy the Youngstown house four times over. On the other hand, it's a long commute from Youngstown to the Bay Area. On the other other hand, the most you can possibly lose on the Youngstown house is $49,900. Tough call ....
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap