An Explosion in New Web SitesRob Hof
The O'Reilly Radar blog reports on a Netcraft survey that indicates accelerating growth of new Web sites. The reasons given are both promising and potentially problematic. Netcraft says blogs and new Web businesses account for some of the jump. But so do a renewed domain name land grab and domain parking, or use of an undeveloped Web site simply to run sponsored ads. Can you spell s-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks