Red Hat Gains
Red Hat (RHAT ) posted 7 cents, vs. 6 cents a year ago, first-quarter earnings per share on a 46% revenue rise. The company reportedly sees 6 cents to 7 cents second-quarter earnings per share on revenues of $64 million to $65 million. S&P raises estimate and keeps hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing