Red Hat Gains
Red Hat (RHAT ) posted 7 cents, vs. 6 cents a year ago, first-quarter earnings per share on a 46% revenue rise. The company reportedly sees 6 cents to 7 cents second-quarter earnings per share on revenues of $64 million to $65 million. S&P raises estimate and keeps hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day