Are Red Hot markets cooling?Dean Foust
On surface, the latest report on national home sales was good: While sales of existing homes sales slowed in May (7.13 million vs. 7.18 million in April), they were still at the second-highest level on record with home prices hitting an all-time high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis