Cardinal Health Lower
Cardinal Health (CAH ) expects fiscal 2005 earnings per share to reach the upper half of previous $3.10 to $3.20 (excluding items) range. The company sees $3.30 to $3.50 fiscal 2006 earnings per share (excluding items) and sets a $1 billion stock buyback. It doubles its annual dividend to 24 cents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis