Sleeping on the Job
I'm the managing partner of MetroNaps, a company that operates facilities where people can come to take a nap. Our customers rest in the patented MetroNaps Pod, which is a portable, private chair that MetroNaps designed specifically for midday sleeping. We're located in the Empire State Building in New York and Vancouver International Airport in Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing