General Mills Breakfast Campaign A PR BlunderBy
I'm sure when General Mills began talking about promoting breakfast as a health benefit for kids, it seemed like a great idea. The company has all the data to back it up about how too many kids skip breakfast and those who do tend to be more obese and achieve lower grades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt