More Fun with Google WalletRob Hof
Forrester Research analyst Charlene Li has some interesting thoughts about what Google might do with the online payment system it's supposed to be working on. I'm not so sure many people want to hassle with micropayments, but her suggestions about paying for subscriptions and for new kinds of content created by individuals make sense.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself