Mark Hurd's Self-Education in the HP Way
In a story on in the latest issue of the magazine, I mentioned that Mark Hurd has made very few references to HP's proud heritage as he's made the rounds introducing himself to the company's employees. Insiders say his message is all about the need for sharper cost-cutting, thicker margins and more market share--not on the soft topic of rehabilitating HP's once-famous corporate culture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day