Should journalists blog their notes?
The question came up at a BW staff meeting yesterday. Some of my colleagues had seen that I'd posted notes of a couple of interviews, and they were concerned. After all, journalists battle in courts to protect their notebooks and shield their sources. If we publish notes occasionally, does that establish a weakening precedent?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself