KB Home Rises
Circuit City (CC ) posted a 7-cent first-quarter loss, vs. a 3-cent loss from continuing operations despite a 6.4% rise in net sales and operating revenue. The company says results are within guidance. It sees 3% to 6% fiscal 2006 total sales growth and low single-digit domestic same-store sales growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap