Yahoo races ahead in blogs
Think back to when Microsoft seemed poised to dominate the world. Now look at blogs, and a good case can be made that Yahoo and Google are better positioned. Yesterday, word comes out that Yahoo has picked up blog directory Blo.gs. Microsoft's Robert Scoble predicts that tech companies will eventually offer full suites of blogging technology, from podcasting and v-blogging, as well as "root systems" that connect these services. A half decade ago, an entire industry would be nervously monitoring Microsoft in this space. I don't think folks are nearly as nervous anymore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day