Watch out for complacent journalists
I wrote a story recently that revisited what happened during past housing bubbles (See, "Getting Crushed in a Housing Collapse"). I received a flurry of emails from readers who worried that articles like mine would actually spark a downturn in real estate because it would make people rush to sell their homes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing