Strolling down MemoRay LaneSarah Lacy
First off, my apologies to loyal Deal Flow readers for being somewhat M.I.A. on the blog. Among many, many things keeping me busy was an interesting two hour interview with software veteran and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers partner Ray Lane on the lazy Friday before Memorial Day weekend. We were there to talk about a recent investment of Lane's that I'm writing about for BusinessWeek Online next week, and general goings-on in software land.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap