Stocks Finish Modestly Lower
Major stock indexes finished lower after a day of volatile trading. Stocks were dragged down following a lower-than-expected White House GDP projection, and poor performances from Internet stocks Google (GOOG ), Yahoo (YHOO ), and Dow components Merck (MRK ) and Boeing (BA ). Earlier in the day stocks were led up by news that Texas Instruments (TXN ) raised its second-quarter guidance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day