IAC to Sell Vivendi Universal Stake
IAC InterActiveCorp (IACI ) announces the sale of Vivendi Universal Entertainment securities to General Electric (GE ). The company says it will net $1 billion in cash, repurchase 56.6 million in IAC shares, and obtain $100 million in advertising across NBC-Universal's various networks over the next three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself