Catellus Gains on Buyout News
Shares of real-estate development company Catellus Development (CDX ) moved higher Monday after it agreed to be acquired by industrial distribution facility company ProLogis (PLD ) in a deal valued at about $4.9 billion, including assumed liabilities and transaction costs. Terms of the agreement give $33.81 cash or 0.822 Proligis share per Catellus share held.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt