Another Comparison Shopping Shoe DropsRob Hof
Less than a week after eBay announced it would buy Shopping.com, another comparison shopping site has been snapped up. E.W. Scripps just said it's buying Shopzilla, known until recently as BizRate.com Inc., for $525 million. The funny thing is that so far, the traditional Internet portals haven't been the acquirers, even though many observers think thought they would be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day