Where is the digital divide?
Remember all the talk about the digital divide? Paul Lamb makes a solid case that it's still a problem. Two other problematic digital divides are those between advanced countries and laggards in broadband and wireless. On both counts, the U.S. is on the wrong side. The risk? Slower U.S. tech innovation and slippage in tech leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy