Stocks Finish Higher
Stocks made broad gains Wednesday as Treasuries surged after Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard Fisher suggested that the Fed's tightening cycle is close to an end. Soaring oil futures led to some profit-taking, but the market finished on a high note as investors prepared for Friday's critical jobs report, according to Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas